Wednesdays are a mid-week opportunity for adults, teens and children to own their faith through Bible study, classes and connection with friends on the journey together.
The Art of Marriage Series Marriage, the way God intended it to be, is a true art form. Whether you’ve been married five months, five years, or five decades, The Art of Marriage Wednesday Series Study will help you grow together in marriage. Each title focuses on a real-life marriage issue and delivers biblically- centered truth and practical application.
Topics addressed in the small-group series are the same as in the video event:
- Love Happens: God’s Purpose and Plan
- Love Fades: Overcoming Isolation
- Love Dances: Fulfilling Our Responsibilities l
- Love Interrupted: Communication and Conflict
- Love Sizzles: Experiencing Real Intimacy
- Love Always: Leaving a Lasting Legacy
How Can I Know Series What are the seven most important questions in life? Perhaps even more important, what are the answers? Utilizing the best research, How Can I Know? presents these questions and answers in a logical, concise way that anyone can understand and share with others. This seven-session Bible study covers the following areas of Christian apologetics:
- How Can I Know There Is a God?
- How Can I Know the Bible Is True?
- How Can I Know Christianity Is the Right Religion?
- How Can I Know God Is Good with All the Suffering in the World?
- How Can I Know How to Forgive Someone Who Has Hurt Me?
- How Can I Know God’s Forgiveness When I’ve Failed?
- How Can I Know I’m Going to Heaven When I Die?
Every week’s lessons also answer another important question: What does it matter?